Warfield Parish Council holds formal meetings throughout the year to ensure it operates effectively and efficiently. Following the elections in May 2015 the Parish Council’s committees were revised to reflect the changing role of the Parish Council within Warfield. The Finance & General Purposes and the Planning & Transport Committees remain, but the Brownlow Hall and Whitegrove Community Centre Management Committees were combined into one Facilities Committee which will manage both sites together with the maintenance of the playground at the Memorial Ground and Frost Folly. In addition an Environment Committee was created to reflect the importance which residents and the Parish Council place on the green environment in Warfield; this Committee is responsible for the development of new allotment sites in Warfield. The Committees meet as follows:
- Council Meetings – monthly, and including the annual meeting
- Finance & General Purposes Committee Meetings – monthly
- Planning & Transport Committee Meetings – every three weeks
- Facilities Committee Meetings – quarterly
- Environment Committee Meetings – quarterly
Members of the public are very welcome to attend our meetings.
Our Parish Assembly is also held annually.
You may download our calendar of meetings if you wish.
The Parish Council is also represented on a number of external committees, groups and organisations:
- Bracknell Forest Nature Forum
- Bracknell Forest Town & Parish Liaison Group
- Jealotts Hill Community Landshare Steering Group
- Lily Hill Park Steering Group
- Binfield, Warfield & Winkfield Arts Week Steering Group
- Northern Parishes Liaison Group
- Parish Parks & Public Realms Forum
- Warfield Park Community Association