Warfield Neighbourhood Plan – Pre-submission Consultation Review
The Warfield Neighbourhood Plan draft version is now available to view.
Click here to view the Warfield Neighbourhood Plan – Pre-Submission.
Click here for all other supporting documents.
You are invited to review and comment on the draft version of the Warfield Neighbourhood Plan, this consultation will run from Wednesday 21 June until Friday 4 August.
This is your first opportunity to comment on the plan and your feedback will be taken into account ahead of the formal submission to Bracknell Forest Council of the final plan. There will be further opportunity to comment at this stage on the final plan.
Comments can be submitted via the on-line questionnaire here.
As a reminder, the main stages that we are following to have the Neighbourhood Plan prepared and adopted are listed below.
We are now at Step 5.
2) Agree boundary of Neighbourhood Plan
3) Engagements with residents to gain input on what is wanted for the Neighbourhood
4) Preparation of draft plan
5) Consultation on draft plan, getting resident feedback (Note: This is the stage we are at now: Wednesday 21 June until Wednesday 2 August)
6) Preparation of final plan for formal submission to Bracknell Forest Council
7) Bracknell Forest Council formal review with residents, where there will be a further opportunity to comment on the Plan
8) Final revisions made to Plan and resubmission to Bracknell Forest Council
9) Bracknell Forest Council submits the Plan to the Planning Inspector for their review and approval
10) Following approval by the Planning Inspector, the Warfield Neighbourhood Plan will be put to a referendum where residents and businesses can vote on whether or not the Neighbourhood Plan should be adopted; this is now expected early in 2018.