Warfield Neighbourhood Plan – Post Submission
The Warfield Neighbourhood Plan was submitted to Bracknell Forest Council on 24 January 2019.
A six week consultation will be held between 10am on Tuesday 5th March 5pm on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
The consultation is being conducted by Bracknell Forest Council. Copies of the documents and consultation response form can be found at
Bracknell Forest Councils Website
Warfield Neighbourhood Plan – Submission Documentation
The Warfield Neighbourhood Plan submission documentation will appear here following the decision of the council on Wednesday 14 November:-
Warfield Neighbourhood Plan – Pre-submission Documentation
The Warfield Neighbourhood Plan Pre-submission documentation and supporting documents are available to view as below:-
Click here to view the Warfield Neighbourhood Plan – Pre-Submission.
See the table below for all other supporting documents
The consultation period for this document ran from Wednesday 21 June until Friday 8 September 2017.
Click here to view details of the Pre-Submission Survey Responses.
Neighbourhood Plan Stages
(The stage we have reached is shown in bold)
2) Agree boundary of Neighbourhood Plan
3) Engagements with residents to gain input on what is wanted for the Neighbourhood
4) Preparation of draft plan
5) Consultation on draft plan, getting resident feedback is now complete
6) Preparation of final plan for formal submission to Bracknell Forest Council
7) Bracknell Forest Council formal review with residents, where there will be a further opportunity to comment on the Plan
8) Final revisions made to Plan and resubmission to Bracknell Forest Council
9) Bracknell Forest Council submits the Plan to the Planning Inspector for their review and approval
10) Following approval by the Planning Inspector, the Warfield Neighbourhood Plan will be put to a referendum where residents and businesses can vote on whether or not the Neighbourhood Plan should be adopted; this is now expected early in 2018.