The Brownlow Hall, more formally known as the Brownlow Memorial Hall, is a traditional village hall which has been beautifully modernised and is available to hire for all types of occasion and activity, large and small, including:
- Parties – for children, adults, anniversary celebrations
- Wedding receptions
- Fitness and well-being classes
- Courses – arts and crafts, languages
- Business – meetings, conferences, training, recruitment
It is conveniently located, in its own grounds, to the north of Bracknell in Newell Green, Warfield – see directions.
The Brownlow Hall has four rooms which can be hired separately or as a whole (subject to availability); the Main Hall, Blue Room, Green Room and Library. There is also a well-equipped kitchen which hirers can use, and the Rose Room which is a reception area to the rear of the building.Brownlow Hall - The Rooms
|Room||Size (metres, approx.)||Capacity - Theatre-Style*|
|Main Hall||17.3 x 8.2||154|
|Blue Room||6.0 x 5.5||35|
|Green Room||6.0 x 4.5||30|
|Library||4.5 x 2.5||8|
|Kitchen||6.7 x 2.6||-|
|Rose Room||5.8 x 3.4||16|
* Capacity theatre-style (audience seated facing the front, listening to a speaker) is intended as a guide only, and does not take into consideration staging and other equipment being used, number of exits, access to kitchen etc.
We have 16 5ft tables and 15 3ft tables, plus 132 folding chairs, which are available for use.
The Brownlow Hall has parking for 45 cars, including 3 accessible spaces (please view our access statement for further information). It also has a small enclosed playground at the rear of the building for use by Hall users.
For more information, to check availability, make a booking or to arrange a viewing please contact us.